Fixed scheduled run keeps skipping zone 5 - Troubleshooting - Rachio Community

Fixed scheduled run keeps skipping zone 5

post by Bethany73 on Aug 30, 2024

Bethany73

New to Rachio and having trouble. Zone 5 on my system is included in the schedule (duration set for 35 minutes), but when I click on the zone itself, it shows that it’s only scheduled for 1 minute. And it has only been running for 1 minute. It runs fine when I run that zone manually. And the schedule runs the zone after it normally.

I have set the schedule to be fixed and have turned off cycle/soak in attempts to force it to run, but that didn’t help at all.

Schedule:

Duration (35 min):

Actual scheduled time within the zone info - only 1 minute???

52 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Rachio not stopping zones 6 130 Sep 2025
Zone Fault but it appears to be working fine 7 130 Jul 2025
Hose timer will not shut off 1 83 Aug 2025
Electronic question converting AC out to DC 25 253 Aug 2025
Smart Timers Reset 0 45 Sep 2025