Fixed Schedule & Rain Skip - Schedules & Zones / Fixed Schedules - Rachio Community

Fixed Schedule & Rain Skip

post by stevem on Sep 21, 2021

I currently have a fixed schedule with rain skip on. I am scheduled to run tomorrow and today we got 3/4 inch of rain. I would expect my run tomorrow to skip. What is the threshold to skip or when will the schedule get updated to show it skipping?

678 views

post by rraisley on Sep 21, 2021

I think with a Fixed schedule and Rain Skip on it will only skip if your set amount of rain is to be applied on the same day as the watering. So don’t think it will skip tomorrow.

Only Flex Daily keeps a running total of rain, estimated and actual, and uses it to determine when to run.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Davis Air Link
Accessories & Sensors
1 99 Aug 2025
Electronic question converting AC out to DC
Troubleshooting
25 251 Aug 2025
Series 3 and Crestron Custom
Smart Home & API
0 62 Aug 2025
App idea: display watering in inch units
Product Suggestions
1 102 Apr 6
Connecting Gen3 to new router
Troubleshooting
0 50 Mar 15

Topic list, column headers with buttons are sortable.