Fixed schedule not working (solved rain sensor activated) - Schedules & Zones / Fixed Schedules - Rachio Community
Fixed schedule not working (solved rain sensor activated)
post by Venkat on Jun 11, 2019
Hi,
I configured a fixed schedule to run on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9pm. I got a notification stating schedule was not skipped because PLUS weather network observed etc. But schedule did not run. It’s been 2 months since I bought Rachio 3; I never observed my fixed schedule ran. I configured advanced zone settings but I think those will be considered for flex schedule but not for fixed. Am I missing something?
post by Venkat on Jun 11, 2019
By the way, I have a flex schedule for other zones.
Fixed is configured to start at 9pm and flex is configured to start after sunset. Is it a problem?
post by franz on Jun 11, 2019
I had the engineering team review and your rain sensor is activated. While this is activated, no scheduled schedules will run. Here are troubleshooting steps.
post by Venkat on Jun 11, 2019
Thanks @franz for the swift reply. I disabled the rain sensor for the time being.