Fixed schedule not running - Troubleshooting - Rachio Community
Fixed schedule not running
post by Jiayi on Jun 6, 2022
I am using a Rachio 3 controller and have selected fixed schedule to run the sprinkler system every alternative day. However, the fixed schedule kept being skipped without apparent reason. The notes in history said the run was not skipped, even though physically the system was not turned on.
How should I go about with the troubleshooting and fixing this problem?
586 views
post by kenny1 on Aug 2, 2024
I have the same issue.
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Hose Timer won’t shut off | 0 | 50 | Dec 2025 |
| Rachio 3 says zone running but it’s not | 4 | 81 | May 17 |
| Does not work | 1 | 54 | Jun 5 |
| Using Rachio for raised garden beds | 1 | 60 | Apr 17 |
| Low current on multiple valves | 1 | 50 | 10d |