Fixed schedule not running - Troubleshooting - Rachio Community

Fixed schedule not running

post by Jiayi on Jun 6, 2022

I am using a Rachio 3 controller and have selected fixed schedule to run the sprinkler system every alternative day. However, the fixed schedule kept being skipped without apparent reason. The notes in history said the run was not skipped, even though physically the system was not turned on.

How should I go about with the troubleshooting and fixing this problem?


post by kenny1 on Aug 2, 2024

I have the same issue.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Connecting Gen3 to new router 0 50 Mar 15
Smart timer leaks with long faucet threads 1 45 Apr 14
Smart Hose Timer leaks with frost-free spigot 1 278 Aug 2025
Father-in-law cut tap connector off Smart Timer 2 73 Mar 6
Watering when offline for 100+ minutes per zone 0 30 Jun 5