First zone not starting, but other do - Schedules & Zones - Rachio Community

First zone not starting, but other do

post by adcampo on Aug 28, 2024

I have a 6 zone system. I’ve noticed my front yard, zone 1, is really dry. I can run it manually. This morning I was up early and heard the system start, but zone 1 wasn’t running. It ultimately went on to zone 2 and others.

Any ideas why zone 1 isn’t coming on during a schedule but works fine manually?


post by JBTexas on Aug 28, 2024

Screenshot of your schedule editing screen? Is zone 1 in the schedule? Is it in any other schedules? If in multiple schedules, might they overlap?


post by hdrobinson on Aug 29, 2024

We had a power outage and zones 1-5 (front yard) will not run. I can turn on manually but the Rachio 16 zone will not turn on. It works for zones 6-14 in my backyard. Contacted Rachio and they sent a new controller and it will be installed today.

We even switched zone 4 and 8 and zone 8 continued to work. Rachio support said we have low voltage in 1-5. So we think during the power outage it was knocked out.

Has anyone else had this problem?


post by adcampo on Aug 29, 2024

Thanks all. I had two schedule both enabled. I believe that may have been the issue. I turned one off and I’ll see if that removes my issue.