Every other week schedule - Schedules & Zones - Rachio Community

Every other week schedule

post by jaykring on Apr 24, 2024

Hello, our community has just implemented watering restrictions for once every 2 weeks vs once per week. Can I implement this or do I just have to disable every other week.

post by SPauli on May 11, 2024

I have exactly the same problem here in our Texas community ! Need Help Rachio!!

post by darelldd on May 19, 2024

Is there really no way to tell it to activate “every 14 days” or similar? I had assumed that I’d be able to set a flexible schedule just like I can add repeating appointments to my smart phone calendar. Are all the schedules based on weekly watering??
This is my first “smart” irrigation controller, and I’m finding a lot of ways that is isn’t nearly as flexible as my ancient, more manual controllers were.