Every Drop Meters - Accessories & Sensors / Wireless Flow - Rachio Community

Every Drop Meters

post by Strong_Landscaper on Oct 10, 2022

Does anyone have feedback on every drop meters flow meter? How is the integration with rachio?

post by MeterManSays on Oct 10, 2022

The Everydrop wireless solution does not integrate with any one controller. It is a wireless bridge that converts back to a wired output so that it can connect to the wired input of any controller. The controllers think they are connected to a wired meter.

post by joylove on Oct 24, 2022

I have the wired everydrop. I was able to select which zones are metered by it, then you run a cycle so it can learn the usual flow patterns. You will get an alert if it then exceeds that flow rate significantly. I did indeed get an alert to a zone where a shut-off had been opened by stepping on it a week or so later.

However I was expecting some changes to the watering as I had read the flow meter adjusted the flow rate or some of the Advanced Settings for the zone. I’ve not seen any changes of note to zone watering based on the flow sensor inclusion.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
No alert from flow sensor after water main break 0 32 29d
Sudden Failure in Flow Monitor 7 46 1d
Manual skip for days next week 0 57 Sep 2025
[Best Ambient Weather Network How It Works and Why You Should Use It](https://community.rachio.com/t/best-ambient-weather-network-how-it-works-and-why-you-should-use-it/42294) 2 260
Engineering Roadmap: WPA3 Support, Improved WiFi Security 1 173 Aug 2025