Drip Bubbler - Schedules & Zones / Set Up & Edit Zones - Rachio Community
Drip Bubbler
post by beranes on Jun 7, 2021
I just noticed something on the Zone Edit’s Spray Head screen that gave me a pause. There is a selection for “Bubbler” in the Drip section. However, when I click on the (i) icon, the image shown doesn’t appear to be of a drip micro bubbler, which I expect to look like this:
but of a much higher flow bubbler sprinkler.
Now I’m worried that I’ve selected a wrong spray head for the zones that use micro bubblers and I can’t tell from the default Nozzle Incher per Hour which type it actually is (I don’t know how to correctly interpret the number). Does anyone know?
297 views
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Converting Rain Bird to Rachio3 Help | 2 | 160 | Nov 2025 |
| Sprinklers | 1 | 49 | Mar 24 |
| Smart timer leaks with long faucet threads | 1 | 45 | Apr 14 |
| Internal flooding | 0 | 20 | May 28 |
| Quick runs start with 25 seconds on clock | 2 | 34 | May 28 |