Disabled Zone - Schedules & Zones - Rachio Community

Disabled Zone

post by Teestray on Oct 18, 2024

New sod laid today. Zone 3 says “Disabled”. How do I reenable it?

It has disappeared from Zone list but is still listed in my Schedules.

post by JBTexas on Oct 19, 2024

post by Teestray on Oct 19, 2024

Thanks JB. Had never seen that at the bottom of the page. Still have no idea how it GOT disabled, but I had found that and actually tried to delete my post!

All the Best,

Tim

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Programing issues Scheduling differs from what is programed 5 82 Jun 1
Creating a schedule whose watering day is dependent on another schedule 0 79 Oct 2025
Grow in schedule and rain skip 0 64 Mar 12
Scheduling for watering everyday, changing how long based on ET 0 50 Apr 26
Flex Daily calculates 13.5x more water than what I know works in “timer” mode 6 108 16d