Disable rain sensor for grow in schedule only? - Schedules & Zones - Rachio Community
Disable rain sensor for grow in schedule only?
post by Mac50 on Sep 27, 2025
I reseeded one section of my lawn I noticed there are no software skip settings, which makes sense. However from what I read the rain sensor can only be disabled universally in controller settings? So you cannot disable it on a per schedule basis?
54 views
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Cycle & Soak with Watering Restrictions | 1 | 95 | Jun 7 |
| High bill | 1 | 57 | Jun 16 |
| Programing issues Scheduling differs from what is programed | 5 | 82 | Jun 1 |
| Completely Lost need some quidance | 3 | 82 | May 19 |
| Drawings zones in the iOS and iPadOS apps is badly broken | 0 | 18 | 1d |