Desert Plants - Schedules & Zones / Set Up & Edit Zones - Rachio Community
Desert Plants
post by Kerensaw on Sep 2, 2020
I llive in Arizona and non of the plants/zones listed seem to coordinate with what we actually have. It seems I will be driving this BMW like a 4 speed VW Bus…and I was so excited for a “smart” water manager to help me allocate water in the best way! If anyone in Phoenix has some suggestions on zones and schedules please share. Thanks.
563 views
post by rraisley on Sep 2, 2020
Have you looked at the Xeriscape selection for Zone type? (“Landscaping style designed to require little to no irrigation. Often includes succulents, cactus, feather grass, sage, yucca and more.”)
post by Kerensaw on Sep 2, 2020
Yes! That will work for 2 of my zones. But we do have trees (desert friendly but not exactly native) and literally desert dirt and rock soil at the base of south mountain. It’s probably not there because it’s not what should be here ROFL!
New & Unread Topics
Topic list, column headers with buttons are sortable.