Deleting Removed Hub - Troubleshooting - Rachio Community

Deleting Removed Hub

post by Toolworker on Feb 26

What’s going to happen if I deleted valves and hubs from the app without holding the buttons down as the app said I must?

While troubleshooting hose timers, I switched to a spare hub. So then there were two hubs on the app’s Home screen.

After troubleshooting, I wanted to delete the valves from the disconnected hub, and then delete the hub. In the deletion process the app said I MUST hold down the buttons for a number of seconds, with a checkbox to swear that I had. Not wanting to connect the hub just to remove it again, I lied, checked the boxes, and deleted the valves and the hub.

Is anything bad going to happen?

50 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Hose Timer won’t shut off
Troubleshooting
0 50 Dec 2025
Father-in-law cut tap connector off Smart Timer
Troubleshooting
2 70 Mar 6
System suddenly run but the app shows it is
Tech Support
8 101 Sep 2025
Rachio 3 integration with smartthings
Tech Support
4 112 12d
Manual Run creating a custom schedule
Schedules & Zones
3 106 Sep 2025