Cycle and Soak + multiple schedules question - Schedules & Zones / Create & Edit Schedules - Rachio Community

Cycle and Soak + multiple schedules question

post by OmarC on Jun 29, 2020

I want to water my Potted plants throughout the day so it doesn’t drip out if the bottom and stain the floor. I have two methods in mind

Method A: Created (1) schedule using the manual cycle+soak option to:

Method B: I created (2) schedules set up with the same settings above.

Questions:

  1. How does method A work? Will Rachio run Zone 1 until the 1hr of water is done and then Zone 2 until its 45 minutes of water is done OR will it be able to run both at the same time where it will water zone 1 for 10 minutes and then zone 2 for 10 minutes and soak for 2.5hrs and repeat?

  2. Can Rachio run multiple schedules at a time? Will it run both schedule 1 and schedule 2 at the same time in method B or will it run schedule 1 until completed and then another?