Connecting a flow meter - Getting Started - Rachio Community

Connecting a flow meter

post by zvikush on May 30, 2025

Hi there Rachio community.

I will be using a Rachio 3 controller, and I want to install a water flow meter. I can see a list of compatible wired flow meters here:

OR:

A wireless flow meter ( Rachio Wireless Flow Meter Tech Specs).

Do I need any monthly subscription and/or any monthly fee to use these flow meters?

Thanks!

post by franz on Jun 1, 2025

There is no fee for using flow meters.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Newbie - Need Assistance I 4 94 May 4
Rachio 3not connecting FIXED 0 130 Sep 2025
Upgrading to Ranchio 3 possible? 1 169 Oct 2025
Bought house with Rachio system and nice urban garden 1 99 Sep 2025
Best Ambient Weather Network | How It Works and Why You Should Use It 2 260 Dec 2025