Changing to fixed days per week - Schedules & Zones / Fixed Schedules - Rachio Community

Changing to fixed days per week

post by cpm on Sep 15, 2021

My landscaper set up our watering schedule as a fixed schedule running every so many days for the different zones. However, my city released a mandated water schedule such that I can only water on Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays. I have seen in some of the online documentation that I can select specific days of the week to water but I don’t see that as an option when I go to Irrigation/Schedules. When I click Interval, the only options I see are Everyday Every 2 days, Every 3 days, etc. I don’t options to select days of the week. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

post by rraisley on Sep 15, 2021

You can’t change to specific days with an existing schedule. Make a new Fixed Schedule, and when asked “When do you want to water” choose Specific days. Then select Sunday, Tuesday and Friday.

post by cpm on Sep 15, 2021

Yikes! It’s that simple? Just delete and start over. Thx!

post by rraisley on Sep 15, 2021

Yep. IMHO it should be even simpler: you should be able to change it on an existing schedule. But this isn’t too bad.

post by cpm on Sep 15, 2021

Worked like a charm! Thank you so much for such a quick reply!

post by Onsgived on Oct 4, 2021

I have found it that all thing is good flow and Ask Questions topic is good for everyone.