Can't get zones to function properly - Troubleshooting - Rachio Community

Can’t get zones to function properly

post by Allenw88 on Jun 3, 2025

Allenw88

I’m new to the Rachio community but I’m able to understand most devices due to my work. I just moved into a house that has an existing Rachio controller but now as I’m trying to set it up so that it’ll work on a schedule, I’m having issues. I went through the whole transfer settings with the previous owners so I have that. I have the controller hooked to my WiFi.

But as I programmed a schedule to start this week, not running today, I go to start turning valve on and all the sprinklers come on. I ensured that nothing was supposed to be on for today and yet things are still running. I go to disable zones, and they are still running. So now I’m here to ask questions. What might be doing wrong?

89 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Open Line 0 34 Apr 19
Rainbird to Rachio 3 wiring help 8 167 Jan 3
Weather Station Not Showing / Weatherunderground not reporting - again! 16 214 Mar 21
Deleting Removed Hub 0 52 Feb 26
Rachio 3 says zone running but it’s not 4 81 May 17