Can't find Hose Controller on web login - Troubleshooting - Rachio Community

Can’t find Hose Controller on web login

post by Duane on Jul 28, 2024

Hello, I just bought a hose controller and it works fine in app but can’t find it if I log in from website. thanks

post by franz on Jul 28, 2024

The webapp only supports the irrigation controller. We do not have plans to add the smart hose timer.

post by Duane on Jul 28, 2024

Ok - im trying to get it into Control4. Does that work?

post by franz on Jul 28, 2024

No, there currently is not a control 4 driver built for the smart hose timer.

post by Duane on Jul 28, 2024

That is really unfortunate as I paid for both the driver and the unit and for installation. So I can’t even return in. Why would you have different functionality for different that are connected?? Is that going to change?

post by franz on Jul 29, 2024

We don’t build or have any control over the Control4 drivers, that is a whole other business.

I would reach out to the company that has built the irrigation controller driver and see if they are willing to build one for the smart hose timer. We do have all the functionality exposed to control it.

post by Duane on Jul 29, 2024

Ok - got it. Will follow up with them.

post by Duane on Jul 29, 2024

Ok I followed up and they said it is an API issue. Do you know?

post by franz on Jul 30, 2024

I don’t believe we have API limitations. If you send me the vendor’s information I can reach out to them.

post by Duane on Jul 30, 2024

Thank you for your responsiveness. It is Blackwire and contact info is

US: 623-455-6455

Canada 1-888-316-8921

For Sales press 2, for Support press 3

post by Duane on Aug 1, 2024

Any luck?

post by franz on Aug 2, 2024

I have reached out to the Blackwire team to see if there is any work we would need to do on the Smart Hose Timer API to enable the ability to build a driver.

16 days later

post by Duane on Aug 18, 2024

Did they respond to you?

post by franz on Aug 18, 2024

No, I will ping them.

post by franz on Aug 19, 2024

@Duane Good news. This is the response I received.

I’m unaware of why or how that was added to the website. I will have it removed today.

We have the hose timer integration (as well as OAuth login) completed and are testing it this week.