Cannot log in using app but web login works - Troubleshooting / Tech Support - Rachio Community

Cannot log in using app but web login works

post by mdford on Apr 24, 2019

I used to be able to log into the android app just fine but now every time I try I get “No user found with that username/password combination” even though I can log into the web site using the same info.

post by mdford on May 3, 2019

Am I the only one having this problem? I still cannot log in. Tried reinstalling the app and still doesn’t work.

post by franz on May 3, 2019

@mdford I will have the engineering team review your account.

post by franz on May 4, 2019

@mdford I had the team review your account and it does seem like the mobile app works. Can you try a password reset? Also, what error are you seeing in the mobile app?

post by mdford on May 11, 2019

@franz I’m getting “No user found with that username/password combination” on the login screen of the app. Password reset didn’t help.

post by franz on May 11, 2019

PM me the username you are trying, thanks.

post by jharrop27 on Oct 12, 2025

I am also having this issue. Tried force quitting, tried resetting password (correct 100%) and removing and reinstalling. It just log in loops.