Cannot connect to Hub via App - Troubleshooting / Tech Support - Rachio Community
Cannot connect to Hub via App
post by pvenkat on May 23, 2024
Hello:
Doing the setup of a new smart hose timer I got from Costo. Downloaded App and I cannot connect to Hub via App. Hub is connected to internet and is solid green and not blinking yellow but I cannot seem to connect to it via the App which seems to be the first step. Any suggestions? Is there a number to call to get help?
207 views
post by hd5122 on Jul 23, 2025
Anddd same exact problem here, over a year later. The fact that this post doesn’t have an official answer is a clear indication that the product I received is probably defective and that most the social media presence is synthetic positivity.
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| All Weather Underground PWS Stations are gone | 5 | 165 | Mar 21 |
| Rachio detected an electrical fault in master valve or Zone | 0 | 46 | May 28 |
| Rachio 3 integration with smartthings | 4 | 112 | 12d |
| Ownership transfer not working | 1 | 108 | Jul 2025 |
| New Flow Sensor Readings off the chart | 0 | 29 | 17d |