Cannot connect to Hub via App - Troubleshooting / Tech Support - Rachio Community

Cannot connect to Hub via App

post by pvenkat on May 23, 2024

pvenkat
May 2024

Hello:

Doing the setup of a new smart hose timer I got from Costo. Downloaded App and I cannot connect to Hub via App. Hub is connected to internet and is solid green and not blinking yellow but I cannot seem to connect to it via the App which seems to be the first step. Any suggestions? Is there a number to call to get help?

206 views


post by hd5122 on Jul 23, 2025

hd5122
Jul 2025

Anddd same exact problem here, over a year later. The fact that this post doesn’t have an official answer is a clear indication that the product I received is probably defective and that most the social media presence is synthetic positivity.


New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
This is my sixth time trying to update
Tech Support
0 53 Mar 23
System suddenly run but the app shows it is
Tech Support
8 101 Sep 2025
Rachio 3, only red blinking on light 1
Tech Support
0 69 Aug 2025
All Weather Underground PWS Stations are gone
Tech Support
5 165 Mar 21
History Page
Tech Support
1 54 May 12