Cancel flex scheduling - Schedules & Zones / Flex Monthly - Rachio Community

Cancel flex scheduling

I’m sorry, but flex monthly scheduling does not work for me. I can see no way to edit my schedules to remove the flex component. If this is not possible, this presents an easy opportunity for significant improvement. This is supposed to be a smart system and not being able to edit your schedule is not very smart. That represents a lot of work on my behalf because I have to write everything down and then transcribe it back into the app. If the only way to do this is to rewrite each and every schedule to remove the flex component, Rachio, please consider an update to editing capabilities.

32 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Hunter SRC Wiring Question 2 105 Aug 2025
How to unlabel “Zone Fault” when using add-a-zones 0 23 Apr 29
No zones are working! 6 54 May 4
The problem with “Adjust Watering” and how to fix it (fix the user interface) 0 62 May 18
Flex Schedule control via Home Assistant 0 42 11d