Can Weather Intelligence be turned off? - Schedules & Zones / Create & Edit Schedules - Rachio Community
Can Weather Intelligence be turned off?
post by slotown on Mar 29, 2019
I live in Lynn Haven Florida (32444). It has not rained in 5 days or longer. It’s not scheduled to rain in the next few days. However, Weather Intelligence likes to insert a “skip” day usually 30 minutes before the cycle is supposed to begin at about 4:00 AM. I switched weather stations ( KFLLYNNH14) to a local one, but that does not help either. It still skips.
Can I just turn it off, and rely on my manual rain gauge to shut it down during a rain? I don’t want to do this but I’m tired of manually starting a cycle.
post by franz on Mar 29, 2019
This should help disable that feature:
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| IOS App - Bad? | 7 | 94 | 28d |
| New valve won’t update firmware | 0 | 92 | Mar 13 |
| Rachio 2 Solonoids wont turn off | 1 | 53 | Mar 29 |
| Scheduling during Heat | 0 | 85 | Jul 2025 |
| Webhook event request | 0 | 23 | 28d |