Can I manually pause/resume from the control panel? - Settings - Rachio Community
Can I manually pause/resume from the control panel?
post by ScottHarper on Aug 12, 2023
The specific problem I’m trying to solve is: my wife goes to let the dog out in the middle of the night, and the sprinkler is running. She wants to turn it off so she and the dog don’t get wet. But when they are done I want the sprinkler to continue its run as normal without having to do any special resetting.
She won’t have her phone with the app, so can it be done from the control panel? I’m thinking hit the “Pause” button, and then hit it again to resume.
There is also a “Stop” button, but if it is pressed, how would the regular schedule resume?
329 views
post by Jo060 on Aug 24, 2023
Yes. At the 6 o’clock position is a play/pause button. If a zone is running, pressing it once will pause, pressing it again will resume for the remaining time set.