Buy single hose end timer - Feedback - Rachio Community

Buy single hose end timer

post by mlolandscape on Jun 29, 2024

I have emailed customer service over a week ago and still have not heard a thing. How do I buy a single hose end timer? You state that multiple timers can be used by a single hub. I do not want to buy your paired timer and hub multiple times and have a bunch of leftover hubs that I can’t do anything with and that cost extra. When will single hose end timers be available? How do I purchase these? Please contact me ASAP, I am waiting to give pricing to a customer. Your customer service is greatly lacking! There seems to be much chatter about this, please improve it. I would gladly pay 20% more for your timers, if they included live customer service, or a monthly or annual customer service fee. Your lame chatbot and unreplied email queries don’t cut it.

post by franz on Jun 30, 2024

I’ll follow up here tomorrow. Thank you for your interest, it does look like a stock out, I’ll get confirmation when individual valves will be available.

post by franz on Jul 1, 2024

@mlolandscape

We apologize for the inconvenience.

As we work to replenish inventory for rachio.com, you can purchase valve-only units from Amazon here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C7PP4HFV/
Thank you

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
A word of encouragement for Rachio [10] 175 [1d]
Battery terminals broke off water got in [0] 25 [Jun 6]
How to unlabel “Zone Fault” when using add-a-zones [0] 23 [Apr 29]
Programing issues Scheduling differs from what is programed [5] 82 [Jun 1]
Any way to clear yellow hi/low flow banners? [3] 42 [1d]