Buy Rachio flow sensor separately? - Getting Started / Wireless Flow Meter - Rachio Community

Buy Rachio flow sensor separately?

post by thepro8 on Jun 27, 2018

Well just got forced to move from Colorado to North Carolina. Bought a new house and had sprinklers installed. I asked for a Rachio gen 3 16-zone with flow sensor. Well they screwed up and gave me the 6 zone with no Flow sensor. Needless to say I’m a little pissed.

Is it possible to buy the Rachio flow sensor separately?

I’ve had all 3 gen Rachio controllers and have been waiting for this one with flow sensor.

post by franz on Jun 27, 2018

If you have the gen 3 this is the current way to order the flow meter unbundled.

post by Linn on Jun 27, 2018

Welcome to North Carolina!!! You will find the weather VERY different from Colorado! I grew up in Colorado and miss the wonderful weather. Get ready for some heat and humidity!

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Any way to clear yellow hi/low flow banners? 3 41 1d
Powering Light and Charging Doorbell 1 91 23d
Rachio3 periodically goes offline with LEDs dark and unresponsive 3 76 May 15
API Schedule Duration doesn’t match UI/App 0 79 Aug 2025
Public API key from app returns 401 Unauthorized 2 39 6d