Buggy date order on web app - Settings - Rachio Community

Buggy date order on web app

post by decompiled on Aug 3, 2022

Hi folks,

I believe I’ve found a bug in the web interface. On the home page, it shows the next several days of weather and watering. But the days are out of order. See screenshot below.

post by K-n-C_Rachio on Aug 18, 2022

I am seeing this too. I use the web page in an iframe in home-assistant and I thought it was my reverse proxy serving the content wrong. I am glad it wasn't my setup, but yes, very annoying?!

post by rachibro on Mar 6, 2024

Still there in March 2024.

post by tmcgahey on Mar 6, 2024

And? Rachio made it known that they had no intentions of continuing development on the web app and would only be focusing on the mobile apps.

post by rachibro on Jul 7, 2024

@tmcgahey sorry, I’m relatively new to using a Rachio and wasn’t aware of that previous announcement. I apologize for any inconvenience in resurfacing the post.