Bought house with Rachio 3: reset? - Getting Started / Rachio 3 - Rachio Community

Bought house with Rachio 3: reset?

I bought a house with a Rachio 3 system. How do I reset it and connect to my WIFI.

Error says someone else has access, call support. I pressed the button on the left, but no luck.

Thanks,

Brad

post by beh on Feb 13, 2021

looks like I need to have the prior owner to delete his Rachio app. What if I can’t reach the prior owner? What do I do? thanks.

post by Stewart on Feb 13, 2021

Ask the prior owner to transfer ownership to you; see

https://support.rachio.com/en_us/transfer-ownership-of-a-rachio-controller-to-your-account-S1EnDIJtP

If he’s willing, he could give you his login info so you can do it yourself.

If you can’t get his cooperation, follow the above link to open a support request. If you don’t get a reasonably quick response, call Rachio at 1 844 4RACHIO (1 844 472 2446).

post by beh on Feb 14, 2021

Thank you…