Blink up , never blinks - Troubleshooting / Wi-Fi - Rachio Community
Blink up , never blinks
post by paries on Aug 5, 2020
Hello, my device went off line. it is a rachio 1
i am in the app trying to use the blinkup, but the app never starts blinking
I get the nag dialog about flashing lights
click the “got it”, then press the “blink up” button
no blink and the app immediately goes to “we are still having trouble”
is any one else having this issue?
thanks
508 views
post by Jwf on Aug 11, 2020
I am having what sounds like a similar issue. The house is a rental and we had old tenants leave (WiFi disconnected) and new tenants move in (new WiFi). So I went over today to reconnect my Gen 1 controller. The steps say to wait until the green WiFi light is blinking, and if it’s not blinking, unplug/plug back in. But no matter how many times I unplugged the unit - and no matter how long I waited (I even tried waiting more than 25 minutes) - as soon as I plugged it back in, the light was solid green. Does this describe your issue as well?
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Verizon Fios Wi-Fi Extender | 2 | 193 | Dec 2025 |
| Hose Valve Hub WiFi | 1 | 104 | Oct 2025 |
| Grow in schedule and rain skip | 0 | 64 | Mar 12 |
| How to unlabel “Zone Fault” when using add-a-zones | 0 | 23 | Apr 29 |
| The Actual Pro Warranty Duration | 3 | 69 | May 12 |