Beta Test IFTTT and Smart Hose Timer - Smart Home & API - Rachio Community

Beta Test IFTTT and Smart Hose Timer

post by franz on Nov 4, 2024

If anyone would like to beta test our IFTTT integration with the smart hose timer, please DM me and I can provide a URL.

Thanks!

post by franz on Nov 21, 2024

Thank you for the feedback that was received during the beta test.

The Smart Hose Timer service has been approved by IFTTT and we are targeting an early December publish.

post by DJDevon3 on Jan 24, 2025

I don’t have a smart hose timer but I’m looking into one for an auto refill wildlife water bowl. I’m more likely to get the smart hose timer since it has API support that I can roll into my smart home stuff. Please continue to develop and integrate API features for Rachio. I love hearing about API updates and new features.

post by franz on Jan 24, 2025

Thank you for the feedback @DJDevon3, good luck on your integration!