Arizona tree and shrub scheduling - Schedules & Zones / Create & Edit Schedules - Rachio Community

Arizona tree and shrub scheduling

post by Mearpond on Nov 9, 2020

As the title states I’m in zone 9a Arizona. I haven’t seen any threads regarding a 9a zone. We have clay heavy soil and a riser with a emitter manifold and 1/4 in line no emitter at the end. I went to do a daily flex and it asked suggested 3 hours which is way to much for our soil any suggestions? I would love it and forget it to be home I just want to make sure it’s set up properly.

Thanks in advance


New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
IOS App - Bad?
Create & Edit Schedules
7 94 28d
2 Master Valve and up to 2 zone Operation wiring for Less than $20 Tested no more Master valve zone Fault
Wiring
9 185 Sep 2025
System suddenly run but the app shows it is
Tech Support
8 101 Sep 2025
Handling of Tempest Station Offline?
Product Suggestions
2 113 Aug 2025
History Page
Tech Support
1 54 May 12

Topic list, column headers with buttons are sortable.