App cannot find the Controller, serial number in use - Schedules & Zones / Set Up & Edit Zones - Rachio Community
App cannot find the Controller, serial number in use
post by patg on May 20, 2020
I tried entering my S/N# into the app to connect to my Controller, and I am getting the following error message in the app:
769 views
post by franz on May 20, 2020
Private message me the serial number and a picture of the serial number and I will have the engineering team make the controller available for pairing.
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Converting Rain Bird to Rachio3 Help | 2 | 160 | Nov 2025 |
| Sprinklers | 1 | 49 | Mar 24 |
| Why Rachio can easily provide a 64 zone controller without making a new model | 0 | 36 | May 12 |
| Completely Lost need some quidance | 3 | 82 | May 19 |
| Top-up watering suggestion? | 0 | 29 | Jun 2 |