API and auth bearer - Smart Home & API - Rachio Community
API and auth bearer
post by RachiMe on Sep 12, 2024
I’m using python and trying to follow the API docs, in the v2 examples it doesn’t show we need the auth bearer in ever command. but when I take that out I get the “The client is not authorized” error.
Does anyone have any clear docs for the api or maybe some python examples. I got my person id, person info fine. when i try to run a zone I’m running into a bunch of issues and just trying different headers and payloads trying to get it working.
59 views
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| API Help - No Rachio devices found in account | 3 | 148 | Dec 2025 |
| Manual Run creating a custom schedule | 3 | 109 | Sep 2025 |
| App idea: display watering in inch units | 1 | 102 | Apr 6 |
| API Schedule Duration doesn’t match UI/App | 0 | 79 | Aug 2025 |
| Event decoding frustration | 1 | 94 | Jul 2025 |