Anyone Had Experience Using Wetting agents? - Troubleshooting / Sprinklers & Irrigation - Rachio Community

Anyone Had Experience Using Wetting agents?

post by robertokc on Jun 21, 2017

About a month ago I applied a product called Moisture Manager to my fescue. It seems to have helped some, but not signicant difference. I watch the irrigation carefully because we are now in the brown patch season. Anyone tried Hydretain or Moisture Manager? I am also applying Headway G fungicide.


post by gizbug on May 23, 2021

I use Hydretain and find it beneficial. I switched my zones from full sun to partial or full shade. It cut back on the watering a lot.


New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Ownership transfer not working
Tech Support
1 108 Jul 2025
API: Base stations coming up empty
API
0 75 Aug 2025
No schedule found
Schedules & Zones
3 65 Sep 2025
Father-in-law cut tap connector off Smart Timer
Troubleshooting
2 73 Mar 6
Using Rachio for raised garden beds
Wiring
1 60 Apr 17

Topic list, column headers with buttons are sortable.

Want to read more? Browse other topics in Sprinklers & Irrigation or view latest topics.