Anyone Had Experience Using Wetting agents? - Troubleshooting / Sprinklers & Irrigation - Rachio Community

Anyone Had Experience Using Wetting agents?

post by robertokc on Jun 21, 2017

About a month ago I applied a product called Moisture Manager to my fescue. It seems to have helped some, but not signicant difference. I watch the irrigation carefully because we are now in the brown patch season. Anyone tried Hydretain or Moisture Manager? I am also applying Headway G fungicide.

936 views


post by gizbug on May 23, 2021

I use Hydretain and find it beneficial

I switched my zones from full sun to partial or full shade. It cut back on the watering a lot.


New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Hunter SRC Wiring Question 2 105 Aug 2025
Obsolete, End of Life for Rachio device? Add Ethernet 4 282 23d
Rachio 3 Dropping WAN connection - LAN Connection Okay 7 111 Apr 28
Rachio Smart Hose Timer cannot connect first time 0 58 Apr 9
The problem with “Adjust Watering” and how to fix it (fix the user interface) 0 62 May 18