Add valve location note area in app - Product Suggestions - Rachio Community

Add valve location note area in app

post by mgmcotton on Jan 14, 2025

There needs to be an area where owners can note where each valve located through out the property.

post by franz on Jan 15, 2025

Have you tried the yard map feature?

post by majkman on Jan 19, 2025

Great idea, I have multiple valve boxes with multiple valves in each box.

post by RPostWVU on Jan 20, 2025

Personally, I think you need a drawing of the yard with details like where the water lines are run, with dimensions from landmarks in the yard. This is more than I’d expect in the app.

post by Thomas_Lerman on Jan 20, 2025

I only saw the ability to draw the zone in drop heads. It would be nice to support KML files and ability to drop where the valves are and maybe even where the lines are ran.

post by Jimzan on Jan 21, 2025

I used MS publisher

post by mgmcotton on Jan 21, 2025

Yes. Yard map only allows you to map each zone coverage. There is no place to note valve location. A separate part of yard map should be to place the valve location. That way, when needing to show repairman, we could email it to them.