About the Settings category - Settings - Rachio Community

About the Settings category

You have selected 0 posts.

post by laura.bauman on Jun 27, 2018

Problems with Rachio settings? Look no further!

1.2k views

post by Freddy on Sep 20, 2021

Hello Laura: My name is Fred, I’m new to both Rachio as well to this community and have a problem with getting my system to water more. It currently waters every 6 days, (91 min.) I am not sure if I need to restart from scratch or if there is a way to correct the problem. My Son help me install, but is away fighting fires, we live in So. Cal. zone 10A, Rancho Cucamonga. I know that I change something in the system with total water amounts in February, and have had to manually water since.

Thanks

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Recent change to Evapotranspiration data source(s)?
Analytics
1 125 Sep 2025
Rachio 3not connecting FIXED
Getting Started
0 130 Sep 2025
Gallons Saved per Skip
Weather
2 78 Sep 2025
Run Rachio-3 without WIFI
Controller
0 132 Oct 2025
Rain Skip - observed rain time window
Product Suggestions
1 88 Sep 2025