About the Settings category - Settings - Rachio Community
About the Settings category
post by laura.bauman on Jun 27, 2018
Problems with Rachio settings? Look no further!
post by Freddy on Sep 20, 2021
Hello Laura: My name is Fred, I’m new to both Rachio as well to this community and have a problem with getting my system to water more. It currently waters every 6 days, (91 min.) I am not sure if I need to restart from scratch or if there is a way to correct the problem. My Son help me install, but is away fighting fires, we live in So. Cal. zone 10A, Rancho Cucamonga. I know that I change something in the system with total water amounts in February, and have had to manually water since.
Thanks
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Calculating area | 4 | 62 | Jun 17 |
| Crop coefficient off | 0 | 65 | May 1 |
| My hose-valve leaked inside & now I just get 1 yellow flash | 0 | 50 | Sep 2025 |
| Best Ambient Weather Network | How It Works and Why You Should Use It | 2 | 260 | Dec 2025 |
| Gallons Saved per Skip | 2 | 78 | Sep 2025 |