About the Settings category - Settings - Rachio Community
About the Settings category
post by laura.bauman on Jun 27, 2018
Problems with Rachio settings? Look no further!
1.2k views
post by Freddy on Sep 20, 2021
Hello Laura: My name is Fred, I’m new to both Rachio as well to this community and have a problem with getting my system to water more. It currently waters every 6 days, (91 min.) I am not sure if I need to restart from scratch or if there is a way to correct the problem. My Son helped me install, but is away fighting fires, we live in So. Cal. zone 10A, Rancho Cucamonga. I know that I changed something in the system with total water amounts in February, and have had to manually water since.
Thanks
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Recent change to Evapotranspiration data source(s)? | 1 | 125 | Sep 2025 |
| Notification in hose timer’s tile? Huh? | 1 | 112 | Sep 2025 |
| Run Rachio-3 without WIFI | 0 | 132 | Oct 2025 |
| Inconsistent saturation skip | 0 | 94 | Dec 2025 |
| Voltage in zones unused | 0 | 67 | Aug 2025 |