About the Create & Edit Schedules category - Schedules & Zones / Create & Edit Schedules - Rachio Community
About the Create & Edit Schedules category
Everything you need to know about creating and editing schedules.
Posts
post by laura.bauman on Jun 27, 2018
I have created fixed schedules for my yard. I have chosen the interval of odd or even days. Now I want to change the interval to daily, every 2 days. I go to edit the program, and it only gives me the option of even or odd. No other choices are present. Do I now need to delete this schedule in order to change it?
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| IOS App - Bad? | 7 | 94 | 28d |
| Backyard Remodel | 4 | 112 | Aug 2025 |
| Notification in hose timer’s tile? Huh? | 1 | 112 | Sep 2025 |
| Rachio 3, only red blinking on light 1 | 0 | 69 | Aug 2025 |
| Smart Hose Timer - Report duration of watering for scheduled and manual | 0 | 23 | Mar 30 |
Topic list, column headers with buttons are sortable.