About the Create & Edit Schedules category - Schedules & Zones / Create & Edit Schedules - Rachio Community
About the Create & Edit Schedules category
You have selected 0 posts.
post by laura.bauman on Jun 27, 2018
Everything you need to know about creating and editing schedules.
1.1k views
post by Woodymaples on Jul 24, 2019
I have created fixed schedules for my yard. I have chosen the interval of odd or even days. Now I want to change the interval to daily, every 2 days. I go to edit the program, and it only gives me the option of even or odd. No other choices are present. Do I now need to delete this schedule in order to change it?
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| IOS App - Bad? | 7 | 94 | 28d |
| Manual skip for days next week | 0 | 57 | Sep 2025 |
| Rachio 3 16zone not opening or closing zones | 3 | 141 | Dec 2025 |
| Scheduling during Heat | 0 | 85 | Jul 2025 |
| No zones are working! | 6 | 54 | May 4 |
Topic list, column headers with buttons are sortable.