3 Generation 3 Controllers - 3 Flow meters - Getting Started / Before You Buy - Rachio Community

3 Generation 3 Controllers - 3 Flow meters

post by jsore on Jun 3, 2018

Can I have 3 Generation controllers and 3 flow meters running at the same time.

post by franz on Jun 6, 2018

Each R3 supports one flow meter so technically this should work, without knowing the layout of your irrigation system.

post by jsore on Jun 6, 2018

I wanted to put three alongside each other with 16" runs on each end and then converging back into one line, with the same configuration on the input side.

post by DLane on Jun 7, 2018

Is there going to be a master valve before or after the flow meter to the Rachio associated with that flow meter so that the water is only flowing through one flow meter at a time?

post by jsore on Jun 7, 2018

I assume one would be needed in front of each flow meter.

post by DLane on Jun 7, 2018

I think that would work.