2 Schedules at the same time? - Schedules & Zones / Set Up & Edit Zones - Rachio Community
2 Schedules at the same time?
post by Caerthose529 on Jun 28, 2023
Just installed the Rachio 3 and replaced a Hydroflash system. My previous Hydroflash system I had 15 zones (3 Sprinkler and 12 drip) and would run 2 zones at the same time for periods of 45 minutes. I was trying to do this with this device as well and discovered 2 zones won’t run at the same time. Is this due to a limitation on the device or am I setting something up wrong? I tried to look it up and you get sort of flooded with information that doesn’t really state it definitively. Thanks for any help or suggestions!
368 views
post by Thomas_Lerman on Jun 28, 2023
With the current hardware, firmware, and software, this is not possible. However, if you really want to combine two drip lines, you can do that with wiring (one zone instead of two).
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Sprinklers | 1 | 49 | Mar 24 |
| Converting Rain Bird to Rachio3 Help | 2 | 160 | Nov 2025 |
| Connecting Gen3 to new router | 0 | 50 | Mar 15 |
| Scheduling for watering everyday, changing how long based on ET | 0 | 50 | Apr 26 |
| Battery terminals broke off water got in | 0 | 25 | Jun 6 |