12 Zone Sprinkler Power Adapter failed twice - Troubleshooting / Sprinklers & Irrigation - Rachio Community
12 Zone Sprinkler Power Adapter failed twice
post by ckashif007 on Jul 30, 2024
I have Rachio 12 zone sprinkler. I had it working fine for sometime. Last month its power supply stopped working. I asked for replacement and pugged in the replacement sent by Rachio. It worked fine for couple of weeks and today it failed again. What could be the issue?
post by tmcgahey on Jul 30, 2024
Do you have voltage spikes or bad power to the plug? Could you try plugging in somewhere else to rule out that particular plug?
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Event decoding frustration | 1 | 94 | Jul 2025 |
| Series 3 and Crestron Custom | 0 | 62 | Aug 2025 |
| Disable rain sensor for grow in schedule only? | 0 | 56 | Sep 2025 |
| Verizon Fios Wi-Fi Extender | 2 | 193 | Dec 2025 |
| Rachio 3 Dropping WAN connection - LAN Connection Okay | 7 | 111 | Apr 28 |